OCTOCOM-2G | GSM Auto-Dialler [8 alarm inputs]
INSTALLATION & SET UP MANUAL
OCTOCOM calls or texts up to 3 users if any or all of the 8 alarm inputs are connected to GND.
The inputs S1 to S8 connected to GND will trigger the alarm for that input/s.
Follow these steps to start:
- Plug in the multi-colour ribbon cable
- Connect the RST wire to GND wire
- Connect the red wire [POSITIVE] from 12V Power supply
- Connect the black wire [GND] from 12V Power supply
- Power on
- The MCU LED will start to blink
- GSM LED start to blink with fast flash around two times per second
- When connected to the GSM network, GSM LED will start to blink with slow flash once per second
The unit is now ready for remote SMS programming.
TIP: See troubleshooting if the above does not happen.
PROGRAM BY SMS
Program phone numbers into device to receive Alarm SMS or call:
NOTE: Maximum 3 User phone numbers. NOTE: If you only want to setup 1 or 2 numbers, example:
SET CUSTOM ALARM SMS TEXT MESSAGES
TIP: You can edit the label associated with each alarm input to receive customised SMS alerts
STEP 1: Preset the SMS Text sent when each input is activated. If you're only using one input set that input label only.
SET ALARM MODE
TIP: Send one of these messages to select the required working mode
SAMPLE SMS SETTING